Excellent writing skills are fundamental to effective and professional communication in the workplace. They give you and your business or organisation credibility, instill trustworthiness, and expand influence. They also boost your sense of self-confidence and professionalism and promote you and your career.
This dynamic, engaging and relevant workshop focuses on writing clearly, simply, persuasively, and confidently. You will learn skills that will improve your written communications with colleagues, management, clients, and customers, ultimately boosting productivity, strengthening business partnerships and enhancing your organisation’s reputation.
The following topics are covered:
· Importance and benefits of excellent writing skills
· The Basics - Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
· Instructional Writing (manuals, directions, instructions)
· Informational Writing (reports, financials, minutes)
· Persuasive Writing (proposals, sales emails, press releases)
· Transactional Writing (emails, invoices, forms, responses to enquiries, complaints handling)
For more details about this workshop download the PDF below.
If you want more information about this workshop please contact us on 0467 976 080 or register today by clicking below.